I normally don’t join challenges because they are time-consuming, but Fall Into Reading 2008 caught my eye.
Here’s the rules:
1. Set reading goals for yourself and create a list of books to read this Fall.
2. All books are eligible and there is no limit to how many or how few you choose to read.
3. Leave a link to the post where you list your goals and books on Mr. Linky, here.
4. Check out the lists of other participants, write reviews of the books if you like, and commit to writing a wrap-up post in December.
View the official ins and outs of the challenge at Callapidder Days.
Here’s the list of books I plan on reading for the Fall Into Reading Challenge 2008:
1. A Grave in the Air by Stephen Henighan
2. Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
3. Kindred Spirits by Marilyn Meredith
4. Sex at Noon Taxes by Sally Van Doren
5. Owen Fiddler by Marvin D. Wilson
6. The Last Queen by C. W. Gortner
7. The Wonder Singer by George Rabasa
8. Coyote Blue by Christopher Moore
9. Black Flies by Shannon Burke
10. Freeman Walker by David Allan Cates
11. Off the Menu by Christine Son
12. Life After Genius by M. Ann Jacoby
13. Cold Rock River by J. L. Miles
Do you have little ones at home? Check out the Children’s toolkit.
Here’s a list of the authors that are attending.
Finally, a link to the Pavilions.