When you go on vacation, you need some good reading and a variety. Fun books, books you can dip into and out of in a pinch, and books that can hold your attention before bed.
I haven’t had a vacation in a long while that wasn’t back to Massachusetts, so I’m really looking forward to seeing a new place — Tennessee — and enjoying some non-review copies…
Here’s a list of what I’m thinking of taking — any suggestions, should I nix any of these? Should I take only 2?
- Ergon by George HS Singer
- Saris and A Single Malt by Sweta Vikram
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- A Moment Forever by Cat Gardiner
- Denial of Conscience by Cat Gardiner
- The Elizabeth Papers by Janetta James
- Mr. Darcy’s Journey by Abigail Reynolds
- The Unexpected Consequences of Love by Jill Mansell
Too many, right? Some are ebook, so they take up less room. What kinds of books do you take on vacation? Do you read them? Am I overly ambitious?
My other option is just to bring 1-2 books and write my own stuff. What say you?