Quantcast

Mailbox Monday #66

Marcia at The Printed Page and Kristi of The Story Siren both sponsor memes in which bloggers share what books they’ve received in the past week.  I’m going to continue calling these Mailbox Mondays, but The Story Siren also has In My Mailbox.

1.  Beatles Rock Band for Wii!  I won this at Presenting Lenore; if you haven’t checked out her blog, you should.  Pictures are forthcoming…

2.  Venom by Joan Brady, which I received from Book Chick City as a participant in her 2010 Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge and it is a U.K. title.

3.  City of Refuge by Tom Piazza, which I received from Jen at Devourer of Books for her Feb. 16 appearance on That’s How I Blog, which will feature a 20 minute book club discussion of this book!

4.  Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann, which is for TLC Book Tour in May.

And two holdovers from the last mailbox; both I purchased with gift card money:

5.  Zombie Haiku by Ryan Mecum

6.  Birthing House (audio) by Christopher Ransom, this is the latest book club selection.

What did you get in your mailbox?

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page; No purchase necessary, though appreciated.

Comments

1. Looks like some good stuff! I know you already enjoyed the Beatles Rock Band. lol.

2. Book Chick City says:

Yay! I'm glad you received your copy of Venom ok and I hope you enjoy it 🙂

3. great books in the mail serena! happy reading 🙂 have fun with that Beatles Rock Band.

4. How cool is the Wii game!! Enjoy it all!

5. Forget the books (for once) … Beatles Rock Band!!???? SCORE!

6. Brooke Reviews says:

Zombie Haiku sounds good! 😀 Happy Reading!

7. I enjoy visiting your blog, Serena! You've gotten some wonderful reading material to delve into. Enjoy!

8. Beth(bookaholicmom) says:

Rock Band sounds fun! Congrats on your win! Enjoy all your mailbox lovelies!

9. bermudaonion says:

Nice mailbox. You're going to be writing zombie haiku yourself before it's all over!

10. Zombie Haiku is an interesting title. Haha. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

11. Enjoy all of your new goodies…I am especially envious of your Rock Band win!

12. What a great selection Serena; enjoy. Here are mine:

13. I've read good things about the McCann book. Have a great week!

14. DCMetroreader says:

Lots of great books, but super congrats on the Beatles Rock Band!

15. rhapsodyinbooks says:

You sure are building up your zombie collection! :–)

16. Enjoy your new books.

–Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

17. Lots of goodies in that mailbox. Have a great week and happy reading.
    My mailbox is here

18. Nicole: well, now you know 🙂

19. Nicole (Linus's Blanket) says:

Yay! I was wondering who the winners were for that contest.