Before I get to the mailbox, I wanted to congratulate some winners. The winner of Jane Austen Made Me Do It edited by Laurel Ann Nattress (my review) was Eva. The winner of The September Queen by Gillian Bagwell (guest post) was Gwendolyn. Congrats to you both.
Mailbox Mondays (click the icon to check out the new blog) has gone on tour since Marcia at A Girl and Her Books, formerly The Printed Page passed the torch. This month’s host is the Mailbox Monday tour blog.
Kristi of The Story Siren continues to sponsor her In My Mailbox meme.
Both of these memes allow bloggers to share what books they receive in the mail or through other means over the past week.
Just be warned that these posts can increase your TBR piles and wish lists.
Here’s what I received this week:
1. Astride a Pink Horse by Robert Greer, which came unexpectedly in the mail.
2. The Iguana Tree by Michel Stone, which also came unexpectedly in the mail, which I gave to a friend.
3. The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett, which I picked up from the library sale and had to add to my own personal library after reading a copy from the library at Dewey’s urging.
5. Puppy Love, a snuggle book, which I picked up at the library sale for “Wiggles.” She’ll love it because the outside of the book is fuzzy and the back has a fuzzy tail.
6. Little Miss Giggles Has a Giggle by Roger Hargreaves, which I picked up at the library sale for “Wiggles.”
7. Natasha’s Daddy came from her visiting “auntie” who went to the library sale too.
8. Elmo’s Delicious Christmas came with the visiting “auntie” on the plane!
What did you receive?