Remember when I pledged to declutter my house over on Monniblog’s site? Well, would you believe I’ve already met this 50 items goal and then some. In one day, the hubby and I cleared out our bedroom closet and under the bed and under the dresser.
Here’s a list of some of the items we donated today:
1. 3 table lamps
2. 2 bags of clothes and towels
3. a laundry basket that is too small for us
4. a painting that hubby got from work
5. 2 vases
6. a Spanish on cassette course
7. a ton of desktop photo frames
8. Photocard software for PC
9. 3.5 inch floppy disks
10. a trash bin
11. a bunch of shoes I don’t wear (boots, high heels I can’t wear, etc.)
12. cat dishes
13. figurines (cats, wolves, etc.)
14. candle topper, looks like an old lady hat with posies in it.
15. candle holders
16. 8 books
18. dish rags (though they were in nice condition)
19. rabbit fur/skin decoration thingy
20. clock radio
21. rabbit ears for television (though I don’t think anyone will want those much longer)
22. reusable water bottle for walking etc.
Some Items we held onto for no reason and that were oftentimes broken made their way to the trash, including:
1. a blender
2. ripped blankets
3. broken frames
4. broken glass knicknacks
5. broken candle holders
6. software for printers that no longer exist here
7. beabag footstool
8. empty cell phone boxes for phones we no longer have (LOL)
Have I met the pledge? I think so…but I’m sure there is more to come.
If you haven’t signed up, you better get on over there. Check it out and sign Mr. Linky.