I cannot believe how quickly 2014 has flown by, and I also cannot believe I read more than 150 books this year. 2015 will be a year of changes for me, as I pull back from reviewing and reading so many books here on Savvy Verse & Wit as I start my own business, Poetic Book Tours.
I did want to share with my readers here the best books of 2014, in case you missed the day-by-day announcements on the Facebook page.
- Jane Austen’s First Love by Syrie James (my review)
- Not My Father’s Son by Alan Cumming (my review)
- Lust by Diana Raab, read by Kate Udall (my review)
- Any Anxious Body by Chrissy Kolaya (my review)
- Going Over by Beth Kephart (my review)
- The Descent by Alma Katsu (my review)
- Still, At Your Door by Emma Eden Ramos (my review)
- A Long Time Gone by Karen White (my review)
- The Vintner’s Daughter by Kristen Harnisch (my review)
- Children’s Activity Atlas from Sterling Publishing (my review)
- Grand Central: Original Stories of Postwar Love and Reunion (my review)
- Women of Valor: Polish Resisters to the Third Reich by Joanne D. Gilbert (my review)
What books have made your end of the year favorites??