Mailbox Mondays (click the icon to check out the new blog) has gone on tour since Marcia at A Girl and Her Books, formerly The Printed Page passed the torch. This month’s host is Cindy’s Love of Books.
Kristi of The Story Siren continues to sponsor her In My Mailbox meme.
Both of these memes allow bloggers to share what books they receive in the mail or through other means over the past week.
Just be warned that these posts can increase your TBR piles and wish lists.
Here’s what I received this week:
1. The Paper Garden by Molly Peacock for a TLC Book Tour in May.
2. A Wedding in Haiti by Julia Alvarez unrequested from Algonquin; it’s my second copy so, I’ll be finding this one a new home.
3. Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones unrequested from Algonquin.
4. A Bitter Truth by Charles Todd from William Morrow.
5. An Unmarked Grave by Charles Todd from William Morrow.
6. An Impartial Witness by Charles Todd from William Morrow.
7. A Duty to the Dead by Charles Todd from William Morrow.
Check out the Bess Crawford Read-a-Long at Book Club Girl!
8. Then Again by Diane Keaton from Random House.
9. Walter’s Muse by Jean Davies Okimoto, which I won from Under My Apple Tree.
10. Perla by Carolina de Roberts for a TLC Book Tour in May.
11. Insatiable by Meg Cabot in the used book section at Novel Places.
What did you receive?
***Today’s National Poetry Month Tour stop is over at Seer of Ghosts and Weaver of Stories.